VANFITTERS IS YOUR VAN AND TRUCK OUTFITTER
FOR YORK REGION AND THE GTA
NATIONAL SAFETY MARK
VanFitters, Inc. is approved to affix the National Safety Mark from Transport Canada. The Safety Mark approval confirms that VanFitters, Inc. is compliant with all current Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and has demonstrated through proven test methods that all additions and modifications are performed within the CMVSS guidelines.
DID YOU KNOW?
Canadian Law requires employers to protect vehicle occupants by installing bulkheads to protect them from loose objects and cargo that could become dangerous projectiles during a sudden change in speed, direction or involvement in a collision. Common sense says a Safety Partition should always be the first modification made to any Commercial Vehicle.
- Built of strong 16-gauge steel;
- Rattle free construction with an attractive, yet durable, powder coated finish;
- Retain cab comfort during periods of outside temperature extremes;
- Reduce possible WSIB Claims.
Available in three styles of tops:
- Clear upper Lexan to provide rear visibility;
- Solid for maximum security and safety protection;
- Perforated to provide visibility and air flow to rear.
Convenient Hwy 401/404 location — VanFitters Truck Outfitters recently moved to a brand new location around the corner from our old one. You’ll now find us at 920 Denison Street Unit 11, Markham, Ontario, near the intersection of Warden and Steeles. VanFitters is certified with Transport Canada with NSM number W99. We are your full service outfitter on the east end of the GTA to handle all your needs. Don’t deal with other outfitters that are not Safety Certified, call the professionals, call VanFitters 905-474-2222.